Thank you for your interest in writing for us! We would love to have your unique perspective on fundraising for nonprofits and Catholic charities. Have some tips or important advice on choosing a donor management software or crowdfunding? Our readers can benefit from your industry expertise.
We are currently open to queries and pitches for guest blog posts. The following guidelines will help you contribute better to the GiveCentral blog.
Who We Are
GiveCentral is a nonprofit management multiplatform that makes it easier for donors to give, nonprofits to communicate and administrators to manage records on any device through compound channels. Customizable, cost effective and versatile – GiveCentral enhances the fundraising experience for donors and nonprofits alike.
We work with schools, secular nonprofits, faith-based charities, on various sides of our business. We’re always looking for great posts that speak to these types of leaders. Our readers are always interested in new ways to use technology / donor management software to reach their fundraising goals, digital marketing best practices, as well as innovative and cutting-edge marketing techniques.
Quality & Originality
Quality is of major importance. We love –
- Original, practical, real world examples that show real data, real successes — and even real failures.
- Articles in most relevant to the current time; however, we do not accept self promotional articles that have hyperlinks to one’s own business.
Our blog is all about appreciating and encouraging industry knowledge and general information that is donor-centric, we do not do specific promotion of businesses.
- Action-oriented advice for our users. Once they understand the topic, we like to encourage them to try and start creating great content or campaigns right away!
- The submitted articles can be anywhere between 1000 to 1500 words. We allow 2 to 3 links per article, these links must lead to educational content that will be beneficial to our audience. The articles must also include links to GiveCentral’s website or blog content. We do not entertain any direct competition links.
Topics We’re Looking to Cover
To give you a better idea of what we’re looking for, here are some topics and example posts we feel deliver the most value to our readers:
- Fundraising in the times of COVID-19
- How nonprofits can increase community engagement
- Best Practices for donor retention
- Crowdfunding best practices
- How to use influencers for fundraising
- New trends in digital marketing
- Leadership, management and culture
- Challenges and opportunities for online giving
- New ways of raising funds for Education Expenses.
- Vertical Strategy
- News, trends, research topics
What are the rules?
We focus on providing fresh and quality content to our readers. We do not publish-
- Self-promotional pieces
- Products directly in competition to our offerings
- Duplicate content
- Repetitive content: if it’s a topic we’ve already covered, you must have a fresh angle or new information to add.
If you are interested in writing for us, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We take about 2 weeks to review your article and get back to you.