We’ve been listening.
We’re often pulled in many directions. But the issue sometime is not ideas but resources.
You told us that sometimes your biggest challenge is resources. And our new program, Fundraising for the Future provides those resources for you. By helping you with communications, improving your annual appeal and recurring giving, we can provide resources for the short or long-term and help you with knowledge transfer. Resource availability will never be a barrier to your success. Let us help you so you can focus on your mission and ministry.
With Fundraising to the Future we are there to help:
- Improve Giving: Many locations know that they can improve giving but need a kickstart. Maybe you need help bringing information together, personalizing communications and reaching out. Also, you need help using new media and technology. Or maybe you just need an extra pair of hands. We provide the support to improve information, personalize communication and increase giving.
- Our donors are older. Our community is very diverse. There is sometimes a perception that communities are homogenous when they’re not. Some older donors prefer calls and mail. While some prefer email and Skype. Some donors prefer cash while others prefer smartphones. Our goal is not to change a community but to listen and provide tools that make it easier for them to engage and potentially give more.
- What is your philosophy on communications and giving? Our philosophy is that communications and giving are an “and” not an “or.” People want choices for communication and donating — from mailings, calls, emails, and blogs to cash, checks, online/mobile and text giving.
- How can you help? We can help personalize communications. Likewise we can come to meetings. We can help organize and integrate your data and help you find your “lost” emails. Furthermore we will provide training and knowledge transfer. We’ll work to increase giving. Again, we’ll be there to help make it easy for you.
- How do you make our communications more personalized? Everything from the text response to an email thank you, to their credit card statement will be personalized based on your requirements.
- How do we get help? We are there to walk you through the process. Not to mention, we understand that your focus is on your mission. Our focus is on making your event as successful as possible.
- How can I learn more? How can I get started? You can learn more by reaching out to us via phone or email so we can learn about your events and your goals and help customize a solution for you. Also you can get started as soon as today. We’d love to help you make your event successful.
Pro Tip: Again, don’t launch your event until you’ve got your messaging dialed in to your target group. Not sure how? We can help. Join us May 17th in Chicago for the GiveCentral Product Launch Event. Together with us and other catholic organizations, you’ll learn what’s latest in online giving and communities, events management tools to grow your donor base.
- How quickly should I see an impact? Our goal is to have a measurable impact on communications within 12 weeks. In like manner, we want to make sure that you can see results quickly.
- Is there a guarantee? Yes. As a matter of fact if we haven’t had a measurable impact with your community within the first 12 weeks, we will refund any fees due. Please know that we are there to help. We don’t want you to feel obligated without success.
- What is different about GiveCentral? In the first place, we are focused on you. Equally on creating a product that is easy to use, on personal communication, and simple integration and on helping you keep more of the funds you raise.
Consider us a helping hand – GiveCentral Fundraising for the Future is here to help. Call us. Join us for a webinar. Even better, try us out for your next event.