We all are lifelong learners in one field or another. Learning from peers, thought leaders is an opportunity to see who’s doing what but also to network and stay connected. Below is a list of events and conferences you do not want to miss. Topics range from fundraising and grants to marketing and communications, and nonprofit technology. So, here we go:
- AMI Nonprofit Marketing Conference | Jul 10 – 12 | Washington D.C.
At this conference, organizations will learn how to reach a larger audience on a limited budget, and transform their marketing dollars into maximum impact. Attendees will gain insights and expertise from top and brightest minds in the nonprofit sector and learn the best practices and technologies that can make their time and money most effective.
- National Urban League Annual Conference | Jul 26 – 29 | St. Louis, MO
It is the nation’s largest civil rights and social justice conference. It will provide participants with unmatched professional, business development, civic engagement, and networking opportunities. During the four power-packed days, attendees will take the advantage of networking events, sessions and workshops led by industry experts. This conference will focus on health, education, justice, business, and the economy.
The purpose of the conference is to engage participants in the discussions of pressing issues facing Americans and solutions to address these challenges. The major issues to be discussed are:
- Social and economic inequality across America
- Improving education in disadvantaged communities,
- Increasing jobs and job training,
- Health and quality of life issues that threaten the lives of Americans and other minorities,
- Creating quality affordable housing options and small business opportunities in American communities.
- Bridge to Integrated Marketing and Fundraising Conference | Aug 2 – 4 | National Harbor, MD
It is the premier conference of, by and for fundraising professionals. It explores the latest, techniques, strategies, and innovations in direct marketing and fundraising. This will bring you and your organization to the next level. This year, above 2,000 fundraising professionals from every sector will gather for three energizing days of workshops, networking, panels, and more.
This conference will cover areas like:
- Solutions to Your Tactical and Strategic Marketing Challenges,
- Practical Insights and User-friendly Ideas to Improve ROI,
- Netroots Nation 2017 | Aug 10-13 | Atlanta, GA
Online organizers, labour and organizational leaders, grassroots activists, Social justice advocates, independent media makers, and bloggers will join this conference for four days of practical training sessions and networking opportunities.
The conference will feature:
- 90 panels
- 45 training sessions
- Inspiring keynotes
- Film screenings
- Tons of networking and social events
- YNPN National Conference 2017 | Aug 11-14 | Atlanta, GA
This conference will cover areas like professional development, networking and more. It brings together nonprofit leaders and professionals from across the country. Here, you will grow your own leadership, and learn about new tools to improve your communities.
- ASAE Annual Conference & Expo | Aug 12-15 | Toronto, (Int.) Canada
This conference is open to association professionals, consultants, higher education professionals, industry partners, federal government employees, corporate meeting planners, and attorneys. It will fuel your work as leaders with practical ideas and colleague support.
- 2017 Chicago Non-profit Conference | Aug 28-30 | Chicago, IL
Avail the opportunity to connect with hundreds of fundraising and marketing professionals. At this conference, industry leaders will exchange innovative, game-changing marketing and fundraising ideas that generate fruitful solutions to help stronger relationship with donors. It will also focus on improving public awareness.